In light of all the evidence regarding local authorities supplying unlawful documentary evidence to the Traffic Enforcement Centre at Northampton County Court we decided today to put the District Judge in charge of overseeing matters at the Court on notice of all this unlawful activity.
The following e-mail was sent:
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:15 PM
Subject: Urgent: For the Attention of District Judge Murdoch, Northampton County Court
To Mark Ayres
Civil Listing Officer
Northampton County Court
85 - 87 Lady's Lane
Dear Mr. Ayres,
Further to our telephone conversation this morning please find attached the letter to District Judge Murdoch.
I would be grateful if you could please confirm receipt of this e-mail.
The People's No Campaign
12 Frederick Street
Tel. 0191 565 7143
Mob. 07776 202045
cc. Katie Collins, Helpdesk Manager, Northampton County Court Bulk Centre TEC
A copy of the letter can be read here
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Brighton result imminent
- A litre of beer is as bad as a pound of bananas
- Another flagrant breach of the rules by Sunderland...
- Another Parking Attendant heading for an employmen...
- Brighton and Hove Council's bullying attempt backf...
- Massive Coverage of Parking Campaign
- Now the Department for Transport knows...
- Free Parking in Sunderland today
- Redressing the balance for the motorist
- District Judge Murdoch put on Notice to suspend 'P...
- Brighton and Hove Council ... and another fish wai...
- National implications for parking of recent ruling...
- Had a Parking Appeal Rejected? We can help
- Lukha vs Aylesbury Vale District Council 'Notice o...
- 'Independent' NPAS information 'shared' with Sunde...
- Sunderland's Parking 'Titanic' has found another i...
- Parking Storm hits Blackpool
- Parking Fine 'Offensive'...Storm to hit Blackpool
- Poor criminals let off...But poor drivers still fi...
- It's all about the money!
- Hot Air from the North East Ass
- Sunderland Council NPAS appeal cave-in
- More Parking Fine Horror Stories
- Starting to cave-in in Bournemouth?
- Climate Change Co-ordinator...North East Assembly
- Another Campaign success...keeping the pressure on...
- Bournemouth Parking fiasco...staggering response f...
- Parkwise's parking tickets under the spotlight
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2005 (445)